1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Hubert Burda Media UK the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
9. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The cookies used on this website conform to EU regulations and perform one of two functions: analytical tracking or storing live user sessions. Cookies used for analytic tracking determines variables such as whether or not you are a returning visitor. Cookies set for you session as a 'live' user are regarded as necessary because the system would not work without them. If you do not want us to save cookies on your machine, you must leave the site or disable cookies in your browser settings.
Hubert Burda Media UK is registered in England. Registered number: LP10263. Registered office: The Tower, Phoenix Square, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HU.