From blush rose to magenta, shades of pink and red make a strong statement for 2018...
Pairing red and pink together may seem like a scary combination but it's actually a palette that makes a statement in a good way. We have been seeing a colour wheel of different shades coming through recently, from blush and baby pinks over to deep wine and cherry reds. Feel inspired by our moodboard for ideas of how to incorporate some new accents into your home...
1. Beauvoir creative block in Hackey by Stella Concept
2. Amberley classic peacock chair, £675, Out There Interiors
3. Taniko rug, £149, Swoon Editions
4. Selection of tiles from Bert & May
5. Rug, £139, Lexington Company
6. Caristo low back armchairs, from £1,500, SP01 Design
7. Dacie Bloomingville votives in pink, £39, Out There Interiors
Article by: EKBB