While away the hours with a statement kitchen clock
As the clocks are due to go back this weekend, time is definitely on our minds at the moment. The change in time will signal the start of the seasons well and truly changing as the evenings draw in earlier – we certainly aren't relishing the thought of driving home in the dark soon!
With that in mind we have collated together some clocks that have really caught our eye recently. Whatever your kitchen scheme (although you are by no means limited to the kitchen!) there will be one that can work for you. We are particularly drawn to metallic accents and minimalist design right now, so have a look at our edit below for inspiration.
1. Black Angolo wall clock by Diamantini & Domeniconi, £135, The Conran Shop
2. Eskil wall watch, £152, Broste Copenhagen
3. Newgate Mr Clarke wall clock, £75, Houseology
4. Marble effect wall clock, 356, Out There Interiors
5. Hay Analog white wall clock, £89, nest.co.uk
6. Bold wall clock in petrol, £47.25, Normann Copenhagen
7. Umbra Timeflow natural wall clock, £30, Amara
8. Vega wall clock, £61, BoConcept
9. Clock Plate clocks, £50, Rockett St George
Article by: EKBB