Kick back, relax and dine with friends and family in the beautiful outdoors
Summer is well and truly here and the time has come to embrace the longer days and lighter evenings. From al fresco dining to den building, to creating your very own outdoor cinema, we love how you can create that fresh and breezy vibe with neutral tones of linen, and when the sun goes down all you need are some warm sunset glows to cosy up amongst a Scandi tranquillity. If you are lucky enough to have trees in your garden, be sure to experiment with hanging lights, bunting and lanterns. Light some candles, toast marshmallows over a fire and you will become the epitome of summer hygge.
This fresh summer palette of neutrals combined with warm vibes of brightness, aim to bring all you could want to outdoor living and can be interpreted in many different ways to suit you and your family. Use cushions, tableware, lighting and nature to make the most of your outside space. Here are just a few examples of how to get started on this look...
Lead Images – The White Company & Madam Stoltz
1. LSA Serve Cheese Set & Oak Base, £70, Houseology
2. Fringed Linen napkins in Slate Blue, set of four, £38, OKA
3. Lantern Terrarium Gold and Glass, £32, Oliver Bonas
4. Set of 2 Gold & Concrete Hanging Planters, £39, Rockett St George
4. Provence Dining Chair with Natural Cushion, £120, Neptune
5. Foscot Fire Pit, Medium, £90, Graham & Green
6. Splash Cushion Cover, £28, Broste Copenhagen
7. Amber Whiskey Glass, £6, Curious Egg
9. Gothic Arch Outdoor Mirror, £115, Mia Fleur
Article by: EKBB