Stay on trend and let things get wild with our top 9 exotic interiors
Now that we are in March and have escaped the worst of the winter it seems like the appropriate time to let things get tropical. Our latest obsession is all things exotic – with a splash of palm trees you can transform your home into a lush, leafy destination with just a few accessories. The method for this is quite simple: large plants, leafy prints and vibrant shapes. We’ve come up with 9 must-have interiors to achieve this fun look...
Lead image from left to right:
Halmstad sideboard, from £615; Fading copper vase, £25; Giraffe copper lamp, £229; Renato large sofa, £1,385, Lund oak coffee table, £385 and Jerida multi rug, £149, all Barker and Stonehouse.
1. Monkey table lamp, £50, Next
2. Coconut palm tree, £325, Out There Interiors
3. Large pineapple mirror, 55, Raj Tent Club
4. Cushion, £35, Bloomingville
5. Lush fern framed print, £32, Mia Fleur
6. Palm leaf table lamp, £60, Next
7. Palmeral ceramic bathroom tumbler, £28, House of Hackney
8. Palmeral mug, £25, John Lewis
9. Tropical plate, £39.95 for set of four, Mia Fleur
Article by: EKBB